Prohibit excessive temperature
When stage lighting is working normally, it is best that the ambient temperature does not exceed 40 degrees Celsius. If the ambient temperature exceeds 40°C, pay attention to suspend use or shut down.
Pay attention to UV
1. It is forbidden to look directly at the exposed bulb to prevent ultraviolet rays from harming the eyes;
2. Do not use equipment without lens and cover;
3. If the lamp lens and other lamp body covers are damaged or broken, please replace them with new parts in time.
Prevent electric shock and high voltage
1. The master responsible for the installation of stage lighting and equipment must have the corresponding qualifications to operate. Before installation, please confirm that the power supply voltage you are using must meet the voltage of the power supply marked by the lighting and must have overload or leakage protection;
2. Each lamp must be properly grounded and be electrically installed in accordance with relevant standards; the power supply of the equipment must be disconnected when installing and removing the bulb or replacing the fuse;
3. It is forbidden to use in thunderstorm weather or humid environment.
Regularly inspect and clean the lamps and lanterns hygiene
For stage lighting with fans, the air outlet and air inlet must be cleaned and kept unblocked. Clean up carefully at least once a month.
The beam light needs frequent maintenance
1. The most important optical components of the stage lighting fixtures need to be gently blown off the surface dust with a vacuum cleaner or a blowing airbag. Use odorless tissue paper or a cotton cloth soaked with clean water to wipe off the particulate matter, and use a cotton cloth or ethylene propanol soaked. Odorless paper to remove the smoke and residue, use distilled water for the final cleaning, and then dry it with a soft cotton cloth;
2. Parts with coated color films and optical lenses, because the surface of the coating layer is very brittle and easily scratched, so do not use destructive solvents for cleaning;
3. The beam light should be handled gently to avoid collisions, falls, etc.;
4. Be careful not to use it in places with a lot of wind, sand and dust;
5. After the performance, use the console to extinguish the bubble, and let the lamp continue to work for a period of time without cutting off the power supply (let the fan in the lamp continue to work to reduce the temperature inside the lamp);
After the mobility performance is over, it should be put into a special air box to prevent moisture and shock, and the fixed beam lights should be dust-proof and shock-proof.